Assisted Living at Boyson Heights provides that extra support while helping our residents maintain their independence. Just because an aging adult needs a little helping hand, doesn't mean they aren't still active and independent.
A single monthly fee covers the following assisted living services. Extra service levels are offered at an additional fee allowing residents to personalize their experience and help maintain independence.
Assisted Living Services
- 3 meals per day
- Weekly light housekeeping service
- Weekly laundering of bed linens
- Transportation services within Cedar Rapids, Marion, Hiawatha on designated days
- Wifi and basic cable
- Electric, heat, water, garbage
- 24/7 staff available
- Access to an emergency pendant
Following a nurse assessment, a personalized care plan will be developed. Review our service levels.
Choose from fourteen spacious apartment home floor plans and a long list of entertainment and activity opportunities that will enhance your experience.