Universal Worker - Weekend Package
- Full Time
765 Boyson Road NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402, US
- More Information
Boyson Heights is growing! We are interviewing for a full-time Universal Worker. 50 out of 52 weekends 6am-10pm. This role is assigned to tenants by the registered nurse and performs services for the tenant as necessary to serve their needs. A successful candidate is hard-working, has excellent communication skills, and is compassionate about working with the elderly.
- Perform personal care activities for residents.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, and exercise.
- Perform household services essential to assisted living, including but not limited to:
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting with activities
- Report changes in the resident’s condition and needs to the registered nurse or Director.
- Complete the appropriate records to document care given and pertinent observations.
- Respond and attend to residents’ requests promptly.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team, residents, and family members.
- Maintain a safe resident environment.
- Maintain resident confidentiality; treat residents and families with respect.
- Be fully knowledgeable about the facilities' policies.
The universal worker must be adaptable to a variety of environments and settings in the community. The Universal worker must be able to talk in person/telephone, hear, see, sit, walk, be continually mobile, crouch, kneel, stoop, twist, turn, pivot, climb, balance, reach, grasp, push or pull 50-75 pounds or lift or carry 20-50 pounds
Apply today and become part of this great team!
- Higher starting wages
- Competitive Benefits package
- A free employee meal program
- Earn while you learn opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work with a great team and amazing tenants
For a full job description or to ask questions contact (319) 350-7600
We are an equal opportunity employer.